• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
---So WC3 is still around...
...it was only time before the people around the world would know how awesome it would become. It would start out a neat looking little rts and grow to become the basis for the greatest game ever... WOW. But back then it was just chillen after school, eaten pop rocks and soda, and typing "every little thing she does" to pass the time.---

Hello,
I have been here before. I have DL lots of spells, models, and skins for my maps (in wich I give full credits). I have used you like a dirty little korean whore to be honest, and I am sorry... I never really stayed to chat or sip the tea. I want to make it up to you some how.. in ways that will make you laugh, jump up and down, and yes.. sometimes cry. As you see I have been working hard on my WE and, well , see things are bound to get better between us....

What the fud is going on here?

:xxd: anyway Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.