• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello Hive Work Shop!
I go by Mudpug, I first started playing Blizzard games when I was seven. I started with Diablo1 and I've been hooked ever since. I play Diablo2Lod,Starcraft1(I lost my brood war cd) :goblin_cry: and of course I play warcraft3:frozen throne. I've always been interested in making maps and ever since I found out that starcraft and warcraft allowed you to do such i instantly got hooked. Although most of my maps have usually consisted of only myself controlling multiple races (aka: me vs me), I Do make normal ones too. I love making my own customized races (although i have not used any programs yet to make my own units from scratch). Outside of the world of blizzard I'm a college student who enjoys hanging out with friends. I love Anime and some manga. I enjoy listening to techno music (especially DeadMau5!). :goblin_yeah: So... yea... that's pretty much it... hope to add my own feedback and ideas to with the rest of them. Have a good 1! :goblin_good_job:
-Mudpug

Status
Not open for further replies.