• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Green Mannoroth

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a little model i made updated new screenie
Contents

GREEN MANNOROTH (Model)

GREEN MANNOROTH (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: This does not meet up to hive's standards on effort and quality.

M

Werewulf: This does not meet up to hive's standards on effort and quality.

Level 35
I would love to see a screenie. But when I look up at it all I see is a night elf. OH WHY DO I SEE A NIGHT ELF T_T!!!! it makes me so very sad.

Please post a proper screenie, you can do so by opening it up in Magos model editor and pressing the prtscrn button on your keyboard, open MS paint and paste the image, then save as .Jpg there you have it. A NEW SCREENIE!!

Level 35
Did you just cnp the skin using pieces of texture you made?

I'm sorry but...you can do better I am sure. Please don't just make texture blocks. You need to paint on the skin, not just.......cover it.

I think you need to make a new skin.

I'm not trying to be mean, but at least you got a kind honest answer instead of flames wraped about you.

But do not despair...fore we were all newbs once. You will get better if you practice.