• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Going to my first Civil War reenactment tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Yeah yeah, I know. 16 years old and I've never been to one. Anyways, what makes it even better is that I got a new cell phone that has a built in camera. So if it's possible to upload pictures from the phone to internet (for my phone anyway). I'll be sure to snap a few pics of the drillings and maybe even a few battle shots.

Level 22
an old guy that reenacted civil war stuff came to our school on history day or something like that. it was kinda boring, and this one classmate kept on asking him questions that were pretty pointless, and we're like, shutup so we can get out of here. anyways, hope you have fun.
im pretty sure u can send photos on to the interent

Level 13
Alright, no pics until I can get a damn subscription for web surfing.

But yeah. I think I might be deaf in my right ear, cannon went off when I was about 4 ft. away. Oh wait, no it works.

Got to shake the Lincoln impersonater's hand. Damn, he was convincing, looked exactly like him in every way. Even his voice was convincing.

The reenactment itself was fun, they had calvary and cannons and the like. Got an Arkansas tooth pick replica and a WWII German dagger replica.

Status
Not open for further replies.