• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Global Warcraft War

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
87748d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-mi.png

This is my first Cinematic it's about Global War between all races.

87750d1281896230-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-s.png

Here you are only starting scene :)
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/S/j9/1Z7Xd9VP/demo.png
87746d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-c.png

This map is tested and created by me.
87752d1281896430-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-cl.png

Version 8.7
No bugs found.
Version 9.0
Fixed some bugs with music.

Keywords:
Hero,Cinematic,Film,War,Wars,Warcraft,Undead,Orc,Human,Night Elf,Demon,Doom,World,Global
Contents

Global Warcraft War (Map)

Reviews
06:55, 6th Jul 2014 Hell_Master: The map lacks many things as a cinematic. Your terrain which is to be one of a cinematic's highlight is pretty lacking. It needs some more doodads/destructibles, some few raises/lowers, wise usage of tiles and such...

M

06:55, 6th Jul 2014
Hell_Master: The map lacks many things as a cinematic. Your terrain which is to be one of a cinematic's highlight is pretty lacking. It needs some more doodads/destructibles, some few raises/lowers, wise usage of tiles and such. The battle which is also the thing being highlighted here is lacking as well. It's pretty much a battle where units and heroes spam attacks each other. It would be best if you'll make the heroes use spells (much better custom and flashy spells for more actions and stuffs).

Lastly, things happened too fast. First, it was a battle between the Humans and Orcs then suddenly the Undead arrived and it looks like the Orc didn't even noticed or reacted upon their arrival. And the Night General is quite overpowered at points defeating Dark Lords and the other one that is supposed to be the Leader as far as I know and as I've said awhile ago, there's not even a hint of reation upon the arrival of Night Elf as well.

Overall, this cinematic lacks many things and the way the story was told is really poor. I would rate this 1/5 and Awaiting Update for now. I do hope you'll find time to improve this.