• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Giant Squid

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A giant and evil squid from the deep sea or bottom of the ocean. I deleted the old version of it, that got rejected, i completly removed the old before uploading this for not having 2 times the same model and coz i couldn't update the rejected one. This one has changed anims, the ones at the old were partly bugged. It can be usefull for any sea/underwater or eventually prehistoric map. It uses only ingame skins (no import needed). It is a bit like a mix of a real giant squid, the Humboldt Squid, Davy Jone's Leviathan (from Pirates of the Carribean) and partly Octalus (from Deep Rising). I hope you like it. No bugged anims now! Feel free to use/edit it!

Keywords:
giant squid, Humboldt squid, mollusk, polype, kalamari, sea monster, Octalus, Leviathan
Contents

Giant Squid (Model)

Giant Squid (Model)

Reviews
7th December 2010 General Frank: The animations look very stiff and the animation should return to their initial position at the end. The mesh is also very very clumsy and kinda looks very unfinished.

M

7th December 2010
General Frank:

The animations look very stiff and the animation should return to their initial position at the end.
The mesh is also very very clumsy and kinda looks very unfinished.