• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gastly

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Gastly (Model)

Level 5
-For the Oddish line attack animations. If there are any missile arts that look like dust/powder, then use those since many of the attacks from that line of pokemon are powder based. You could also use the chimara acid missile since one of their attacks is acid.
-These look pretty good and use low poly counts as well, which is a bonus. Are they made from scratch? For any future pokemon models, I'd suggest that the iconic ones (starters, Mewtwo) get top priority.

Level 5
I've got tons of ideas for model animations if you want them. I've got most of the major pokemon games, so I can help out with any animation questions you might have.
-Sceptile line: The first stage primarily fights with its tail. The other ones are made to be like raptors, so attack animations involving their claws (all 4 sets) would be the best to go with.
-Charizard line: Attack animations involving claws and breath attacks would be best here.
-Venusaur line: If you can make vine like extensions on these guys, you could use the vines to make whip attacks along with some tackle attacks.
-Meganium line: See above.
-Blastoise line: The first 2 stages primarily fight with their heads (or shells) and breath attacks. If you can put a joint at the base of the cannons, they can move for projectile attacks.
Feraligator line: Fights mostly with its bite, claws, and breath attacks.
-Steelix line: Fights with tackles and by slamming its massive tail.