• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Forestlands RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok, so this is my first try at an RPG it all takes place in a forest there is not a lot of story to it but that's because when it all comes down to it you will only be playing for about an hour and you character dosent save. But, anyways I need some help if anyone is willing. I will write down the stuff I need help with. Mainly Terraining and Triggers (I have some down) And fi you want to do the terraining you have to have UMSWE 4.1 and save it as RoC compatible. UMSWE is just a better world editor than Blizzard uses in RoC.

Help Section-

The terrain you can do a whole different map and send it to me.

Triggers for making certain ground non-build able.

Any thoughts that you think could help the map.

What Ive done-

My terraining skills aren't very good but I put a tiny little section of the map forest so you can see what it is to look like.

Ive done some triggers like cast an ability capture a creature and other stuff but I have sections that I haven't finished but their there like you can only build a camp at night and at day it is destroyed. Or the level ups you change but I can do those triggers.

The map I put in is only for the units not the terrain it sucks.....very much so. So change the map all you want with UMSWE 4.1 and send it to me or just tell me some ideas you have.

Thanks for reading this and I hope it sounds good to me just tell me if Im missing anything. Thanks

Attachments

• ForestlandsRPG.w3m
    63.6 KB · Views: 38
Level 8
Haven't looked at the map yet because of my brother using my wc3 computer but you should post screenshots just to give people a taste of what the project might look like. Ill check your map later.

Status
Not open for further replies.