1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Forest Troll

Discussion in 'Requests' started by babmer, Dec 11, 2007.

1. babmer

babmer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Erm, hi.

ATM with Christmas coming and all i decided to make a Forest Troll themed map as a "present" for meh sister xD. But after hours of looking over the web i cannot find any good Green skinned Troll heros which have working animations and no "clipping" problems.

Im looking for any, melee troll hero with a skin colour which matches the green used on these (great pieces of work)
    http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.p...ighlight=troll
    with a troll mask over his face if possible, and a hero glow.
    (The more Troll shoulder pads/armour the better)

(i believe there is alrdy a troll which matches these discriptions but his walk animation results in him putting his weapon through his face >.>)

any peron willing to "make" this model for me would be greatly appreciated, and may recieve mince pie...

2. babmer

babmer

Resources:
    Resources:
  3. Chaos Overlord

Chaos Overlord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gotta call in Elenai for some epic about how... epic GF is, but thats not my job... yeah...

Forest Troll

4. Cavman

Cavman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Damn, I with The Great Troll War haddn't gone down hill, it was gonna be awsome.

And I wish they would release their models.

5. babmer

babmer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aye :,( thats the one who's walk animation results in him putting his weapon through his face.. However that model is pretty damn good otherwise :)
    Think its possible for the run animation to be edited?

6. Rao Dao Zao

Rao Dao Zao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Most of them ARE released; because most of them were stolen and barely modified.

7. babmer

babmer

Resources:
    Resources:
    AAAA! u sure? :eek:. could u possibly give me a link to any? :s

8. Rao Dao Zao

Rao Dao Zao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I don't know any specifics, but look around. Try especially to get into the old wc3sear.ch database; I'm pretty sure most stuff came from there.

9. babmer

babmer

Resources:
    Resources:
    mrhm :eek:. i havnt a clue how to get into there, could u possibly link the old database?

btw.. been looking over countless webpages for any good forest troll models, cant seem to find any

[Edit] everytime i try to get onto their old "www.wc3sear.ch" webpage it comes up with page cannot be displayed?. :S

10. Chaos Overlord

Chaos Overlord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wc3sear.ch is dead and gone. They had to change servers so most of their stuff was uploaded to here, so you should be able to find most of the stuff. About the anim, contact GF and he may do somethign about it, he may not. There are also some very cool looking troll models over on Wc3c, but its down (again >.<) so I will give you the link when it gets back up.

11. babmer

babmer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nvm ppl, i downloaded the tools and removed the weapons then changed it to something that doesnt go through his face, thanks anyway tho :eek:..
    (lol first model change eva!)

12. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    But, I hope I get credit for the model.

13. babmer

babmer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Haha, ofc :).
    Now... on to the process of finding some Troll buildings.. >.>.. anyone know of any?

14. Rao Dao Zao

Rao Dao Zao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Find a pack of WC3 beta models; there's a troll lumber mill that is in the same style as the voodoo lounge/etc.

15. babmer

babmer

Resources:
    Resources:
    aha ;D thanks for the input. will check it out now.