• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footman with chainmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, i'm currently putting a map together where the tone and atmosphere of the map are supposed to be a bit darker, as in everythings less flashy, colors are more subdued, shadows are deeper, ect. I was looking around and thought i had found a good model to replace the footman model with, but as it turns out it doesnt work...at all.
221607-albums5796-picture62912.jpg

This is the model in question. I was just wondering if anyone knew where i could find a model like this, but one that works :grin:, it doesn't matter if it does or doesn't have team color. Thank you in advance.:cute:

Level 3
I'm Sorry i should have said, the skin for the model doesn't work, i've tested it out, if you give the model a diffrent skin it "works"(though other skins look like they are missing their shoulders), but if you move the skin to a diffrent model it still won't appear in-game. So the issue is that the skin doesn't work.
And sure, you can find the model in the models section, just type The Captain Sailes2.
If you want i can also provide a link to it.

Level 3
Have you tried that in-game anvil? Because i did, weeks ago, and all i got was a captain with no shoulder pads and a see-through shield. I also tried changing the model's texture path, and it then looks right in model editor, but still doesn't show up in-game. Maby im doing something wrong though, would using a lower class u in Units cause a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.