• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Floating Angel Structure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I would really really appreciate a floating altar-of-kings-like model (even use the altar of kings model if you want..) that is sitting atop (this may sound painful to model makers) clouds. It doesn't have to look like the one in the picture but I got the idea from the Angel's Gate in Heroes of Might and Magic (Top Center.) (http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/13406/images/castletown.jpg)

I feel this structure would be a great asset with the four or five Angel units on this site, especially that amazing one by General Frank. You can make it look however you want, i just need something that looks like Angels come out of it. I have tried modeling before.. for many days.. GMax is difficult and animating is a nightmare for me. Thanks in advance!

P.S. This is for my map Harvest of Fear and you will definately get credit; I'll put you at the top of the list

Status
Not open for further replies.