• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire VS. Shadow Capture the Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Ok i've played the map.
Im just gonna mark up some points and plz dont take it offensive (like certain others do):
*To much doodad effects (fire, lightning, smoke smudge)
*Terrain is *yawn* boring
*Needs alot better layout, the other base is straight ahead and theres only 1 road.
*Invul. potions is imba, for example the flag carrier can just use this potion and run into his own base and win.
*Random item spawns = totally silly random game (a game should be based on skills or knowledge)
*Paladin voice on that fire elemental thingy (lol)
*Some advantage inside your own base would be nice (like a speed up aura or sth)
*Some effects, for example when you score there should be an effect on the pad
*Tooltips of firelord is messed up.
*Erm... this is not a bug, but its odd: the door opens and closes all the time.
*Dagger of escape = imbaness as you can just blink into flag pad. Make the unit drop flag on blink.
*The hero selection is kind of odd, i suggest you try something like wisp selection, tavern selection, click selection or arrow key selection.
*No custom triggered spells (they can improve the gameplay alot)
*You cant pick the crypt lord

Wow, certainly used alot of time on this... xD

Level 6
;D

Ok i've played the map.
Im just gonna mark up some points and plz dont take it offensive (like certain others do):
*To much doodad effects (fire, lightning, smoke smudge)
*Terrain is *yawn* boring
*Needs alot better layout, the other base is straight ahead and theres only 1 road.
*Invul. potions is imba, for example the flag carrier can just use this potion and run into his own base and win.
*Random item spawns = totally silly random game (a game should be based on skills or knowledge)
*Paladin voice on that fire elemental thingy (lol)
*Some advantage inside your own base would be nice (like a speed up aura or sth)
*Some effects, for example when you score there should be an effect on the pad
*Tooltips of firelord is messed up.
*Erm... this is not a bug, but its odd: the door opens and closes all the time.
*Dagger of escape = imbaness as you can just blink into flag pad. Make the unit drop flag on blink.
*The hero selection is kind of odd, i suggest you try something like wisp selection, tavern selection, click selection or arrow key selection.
*No custom triggered spells (they can improve the gameplay alot)
*You cant pick the crypt lord

Wow, certainly used alot of time on this... xD

As i said .. Beta :D If u can fix some of it (Want to fix something myself), Then u are on the credits :D

Status
Not open for further replies.