• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Finally Stopped Lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm not sure why I picked now to finally register - It could have just been the desire to reply to a few threads built up over the course of the 3/4 of a year I've been reading the forums (map development in particular).... I'm an avid AoS player; my current favourite is Rise of Winterchill. I'm also willing to host just about anything else on request. I have one map in development, but it likely won't be released to the public for Warcraft - I'm planning to port it over to SC2.

I think that's about it for my introduction, but if anyone has any questions, I'll answer them ASAP :)

Level 1
Hi, thank you for joining the Hive Workshop.

So you appreciate AoS maps? Why don't you search for AoS maps in our Map Section? ;)
As I always say to everyone, don't forget to read the important Rules. You seem to be a nice guy so I guess you won't need to read it completely. Don't double-post/flame/necropost and you'll be fine ;P

Happy stayin' 'round here :grin:

Well, like I said, I've actually been around for a while, just never bothered to register to post. Actually, I was checking out [Battle Tactics] with two of my friends, leaving 1 slot left for someone else. The person to fill the last slot was PurplePoot, who mentioned THW and asked me what my account was.... That may have been what got me to finally register.

Status
Not open for further replies.