• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fear Giant

FEAR GIANT

I havent skinned since a long time coz I was working. But here's my come-back skin, the Fear Giant.
Hope u'll enjoy !
Plz give credits...

PATH : Textures\MountainGiant.blp

Keywords:
fear, giant, collosus, eye, mountain
Contents

Fear Giant (Texture)

Reviews
15:05, 27th Jun 2008 Dan van Ohllus: I find this quality to be decent enough to ge approved.

M

15:05, 27th Jun 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
I find this quality to be decent enough to ge approved.

Level 8
i like the overall look of this, it can fit in well with any future-istic map or creature based map.
5/5 i'm glad i enspire you but theres one person you need to be more like.......... your self, theres no one better than your self, just improve and work on your best parts of your art and you will only get better and gain more wisdom in your style of art and personality.

Level 3
Its good, but the eye on the his chest is a bit misleading.

Oh yeah, please, Tail Of The Wyrm, please stay on topic instead of chatting with Pins your hopes.

Level 3
ninja, i can talk about anything, This isn't a forum.

I'm aware of that. Just private message him or whatever. I, and maybe others, don't care about yourself, and rather want to see what others have left about the skin.

Level 3
Hey This Would Be cool undead hero!! But it would need a hero glow if u need hero glow to that dude donwload it here http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=1483&sid=8f254df8892e041d157e469ed2626743 there.. :D

And 25/5