• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eyes

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
An eyeball!
Has team color!

Used Paint for the texture.
Special Thanks to TLI-Inferno for helping me.
Please give credits if used.

Keywords:
Eye, Mata, Balls, Eye balls, Iris, Pupil, Fly, See, View, Vision, Look,
Contents

Eyes (Model)

Reviews
01:37, 17th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: The skin is rather poor, and the eye's floating position gives away the fact that you based this upon the Sentry Ward by simply removing the stake below. Not enough changes for approval.

M

01:37, 17th Oct 2012
Kwaliti:

The skin is rather poor, and the eye's floating position gives away the fact that you based this upon the Sentry Ward by simply removing the stake below. Not enough changes for approval.

What do you mean?

I think he means it looks like a cartoon.

Still, it's good to see that you're actually making things, this is progress. It's a good idea. I'll talk with you some about switching to some convenient in-game textures, though, it will look better. and have lower file size with some in-game textures like peasant and forgotten one.

Good idea, but you'll need to significantly improve it (which I know you're doing right now anyway because we're talking in the chat). Good luck, I look forward to giving you a good rating.

I think he means it looks like a cartoon.

Still, it's good to see that you're actually making things, this is progress. It's a good idea. I'll talk with you some about switching to some convenient in-game textures, though, it will look better. and have lower file size with some in-game textures like peasant and forgotten one.

Good idea, but you'll need to significantly improve it (which I know you're doing right now anyway because we're talking in the chat). Good luck, I look forward to giving you a good rating.
eyeball.bmp

I am serious. Look at the inside of the eye.

Last edited: