• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ev0ker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi im Ev0ker on the US EAST Azeroth bnet server. i am looking for a good site that can help me make my map a new and better one. I am making a DotA that will hopefully be more balenced and better for everybody, with new and interesting ways to play. If anybody know how to code in JASS i would love some help and im sure my team would love it also hence we are all new to JASS programming. Thank you for reading my first post on The Hive and i am sure this will be a great communinty to be a part of.

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Greetings Ev0ker. Thanks for joining the site, we'll help out however we can! The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Level 7
EmBeR_NaGa:You, over there! Ev0ker:Uhhh ... me sir? EmBeR_NaGa: Yes, you come here for a sec. Ev0ker: Uhhhh ... yes ... sir?

EmBeR_NaGa: I just want to say ... Welcome to the Hive Workshop! Where you can do everything and show everything you can do in Warcraft! So have fun here ok? Ev0ker:Sure thing! EmBeR_NaGa: :thumbs_up:

Lol. I didn't really mean to do the conversation thing but it is great isn't it? Anyways, hopez you have a splendid time and in hopes you learn everything you need to know about Jass. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.