• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elves VS Dwarves (Northrend)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is by far not the first map i've ever made, but its the first one i'll be submiting to the Hive Workshop.

this is also the first Multi-Player Map i've ever made.

my favourite Maps have always been the ones the let you play as new races, so thats what i did with this one, i picked my two favourite races, the Blood Elves and the Dwarves.

theres also a Lich King boss lurking around, can you find? if you do you'll be rewarded with two very special items!

----

MODEL AND ICON CREDITS:

CREDITS:

Ram Rider- Norinrad

Dwarf Footman & icon - General Frank

Dwarf Worker- IamMclovin (Icon by Mr.Goblin)

Lor'themar Theron- Tenebis

Halduron Brightwing- MC !

Blood Elf Archer & Blood Knight- General Frank

Buildable Elven Guard Tower- armel

Furion's staff- jatter2 & Blizzard

WildHammer Shaman- T-Revellion-T

Dwarf Castle- Mr. Bob

Lich king- General Frank

Dwarf Paladin- General Frank

Brann BronzeBeard- TurieL (also Icon)

Frostmourne icon- CRAZYRUSSIAN

----

i hope you enjoy it.

Keywords:
Dwarf, Elf, Northrend, War, Battle, Lich King, Bob Marley and his army of zombie robot pirates.
Contents

Elves VS Dwarves (Northrend) (Map)

Reviews
17:02, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: Highly imbalanced map with bad terrain. I can suggest you submit it at EpicWar and not here, Rejected.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

17:02, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Highly imbalanced map with bad terrain. I can suggest you submit it at EpicWar and not here, Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.