'Ello Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
[RAINBOW]Hello THW,[/RAINBOW]

I found your Website URL floating around and I figured I'd join up. I think I used to be a member of your website a long time ago before I took my Warcraft break.

Anyways I play both Warcraft III and Starcraft, and I'm excited for Starcraft II and getting more excited every day. On WC my Alias is, of course, 'Pik.' and on SC my alias is '4DnR_Pik' (It's a Clan me and my friends made for shits n giggles). I do not play WoW which is basically like the only Blizzard game that I have neglected to play at some point in my Gaming experience. Other than Strategy Games I also play FPS games like Counter-Strike 1.6, my Steam Name is 'tylerjared' if you want to add me and play sometime. Or you can add my Xfire - pik814.

Other than Gaming on the Computer I like Graphic Design with PS CS3 (though I'm not very good just yet), and I also spend a lot of time of WC3 World Editor though I have yet to release any real projects. Off the PC I play the guitar, hang out with friends, and just basically chill in my free time. Hope I get to know a lot of you and become moderately active on your Forums. :infl_thumbs_up:

I think that's enough info, sorry if I was 'too' open, :cool:
-Pik.

Status
Not open for further replies.