• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ElfBladeMaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Elf Blademaster Model
by: Ice Knight

NOTE: If you use this model please give me credit.

Getting the model in game -

1) Make a map you want to put the model in. Open the import editor and import all mdxs and blps.
All blps go under Textures\ and there is no model path.

2) Open the unit editor and select or create a unit you want to have the model. For the category
that says Model Used select import and then select elfblademaster.mdx.

Known Bugs:

1) May crash the WC3 Viewer

2) In game the unit's name is very high above it's head. This is caused by the bladestorm animation.

If you have any problems feel free to PM me and enjoy!
Contents

ElfBladeMaster (Model)

ElfBladeMaster (Model)

Level 2
Great, but the muscles don't look as well on an elf as it would a human. I'd suggest shrinking his arms by about 20%.

It would be awesome to have a weaponless version. I could see this unit holding a small buckler, also.

Level 2
hm very good yet elf dosent have large muscles plz make his arms smaller and another head plz plz plz he use the blood elfs head plz change this

Level 1
Hi bin neu hier und ich habe Schwierigkeiten bei dieser Figur!! :cry:
Ich habe das Model runtergezogen dann habe ich es wie im Tutorial gezeigt wurde gemacht aber wenn ich die map teste ist die Figur unsichtbar!!!!
Ich nehme mal an das ein Teil fehlt kann mir jemand helfen??? :cry:

Level 1
@ dragonrider:
Hm, bist du sicher, dass du die Skins in die richtigen Verzeichnisse getan hast?
Die Skins müssen in folgende Verzeichnisse:

BloodElf.blp -> Textures\BloodElf.blp
ElfBladeMaster.blp -> Textures\ElfBladeMaster.blp
Swort.blp -> Textures\Sword.blp

Dann müsste es eigentlich funktionieren.

Btw. schön, auch 'mal einen Deutschsprachigen hier zu treffen. :D
Sag' 'mal, kennst du dich mit Kartendesign und Triggern aus? Wenn ja, könnten wir ja 'mal 'ne Kampagne zusammen machen. Ich hab' immer großartige Ideen, aber meine Fähigkeiten mit Triggern und Geländedesign sind leider immer sehr beschränkt. :(

Falls Interesse besteht: meine E-Mail Addresse ist [email protected]