• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eerie SFX

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A bundle of creepy spoopy sounding effects, originally I had the first file used for a haunted ancient library in Custom Castle Defense, but all together they could maybe be used for some sort of undead building
Contents

creepysound.mp3 (Sound)

creepysound2.mp3 (Sound)

creepysound3.mp3 (Sound)

creepysound4.mp3 (Sound)

creepysound5.mp3 (Sound)

Reviews
Its Ryan Boi
I could find these being very useful in a horror or thriller themed map - or for instances that call for added intensity. The audio quality is consistent across all files, and the theme for each sound is consistent. I'd love to see more added to this...
Level 16
Pretty useful! Perhaps see if you can add more sounds for variation! It'll be great if there were 10 or more Sound Effects. Things such as books falling in the background, doors creaking and screeches too. All in all, I'd say this is pretty solid! I'd just say it would be cool to see more sounds added to this pack 😄.