• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DwarfCottage

Keywords:
dwarf cottage house rock
Contents

DwarfCottage (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 30th of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 30th of October, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 4
With nothing to do I started playing around 3d Studio, and this is what came out. It ain't finished yet but I need you guys to tell me what it needs. Didn't import it in WE but I did preview with Wc3viewer and it looked good.

Srry for my poor english :)

Level 2
I think this is a great mod, but needs more detail like prolly some sacs of gunpowder on the front and stuff that truly make this house dwarven

Level 17
Okay, I don't get it, you guys with the "oh my, dwarf in a rock, lolol it's stupid" why criticize a -fantasy- model? For your information, in many fantasy world dwarves DO live in a carved piece of rock. And what if it hardly looks like a dwarf could fit anywhere besides the doorframe? Does -any- of the original game's building look like anything would fit besides its doorframe? Things in this game are iconic, since it would be bad if a castle would occupy a whole 64x64 map, right? And another thing, since we are talking about a dwarf cottage, the building might even go under grass level.

Level 3
I was looking for a dwarf building of some kind, an got real excited when I saw this. That was until I clicked the link and saw a rock with a door. Could be just me, of course, but this didn't do it for me.

Level 6
Okay, I have a way for you guys to use this that will solve all the problems you say it has. Use it as a dwarven outhouse :ccool:.

Level 1
I think its alright...but i would love it if you were to build a dwarf fortress or something like Iron Forge.