• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarf Rogue or Dwarf Paladin Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi,I am need of a Dwarf Paladin or Rogue model / skin for my ORPG map preferably under 150 KB. It doesn't have to look anything special,just something to replace my Dwarf's model from a tuskaar to something more suitable. Thank you :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Ok,people i said 150 KB,not 343 or 800-something,no elite rifleman models,and no skins that go to a model that is up to another 300KB (WoWRogueYAY thing),so id really recommend a new model of a Dwarf Rogue or Pally

But so far I'd have to say Werewulf's Shield Breaker link is in the lead,although it's not 100% of what I'd feel would be suitable for a pally or rogue,it seems like a warrior which i alrdy have

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
Ok,people i said 150 KB,not 343 or 800-something,no elite rifleman models,and no skins that go to a model that is up to another 300KB (WoWRogueYAY thing),so id really recommend a new model of a Dwarf Rogue or Pally

But so far I'd have to say Werewulf's Shield Breaker link is in the lead,although it's not 100% of what I'd feel would be suitable for a pally or rogue,it seems like a warrior which i alrdy have

Rather than requesting, why not download Wc3 Image Extractor, and try reducing the skins or models? Just open any .blp file, and re-save it with 50 quality. The difference is barely noticable, and it can reduce skins by hundreds of KBs. Also could DL the model squisher, too.

Level 12
There is a difference, one post is following the rules while double posting like that is breaking the rules.

iron_warrior told you how to resize the skins, and I believe all you do for the model squisher is open the model and click the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.