• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DragonFable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
After playing the Beta of Dragonfable for many months (AQ Guardianship goes a long way these days.) it's finally out and I've got my 6 Dragon Amulets for it. I'm just wondering if anyone else has played the beta/is playing it now?

P.S. If you didn't know, Dragonfable is a web-based RPG just released made by Artix Entertainment, the same people who made AQ (Adventure Quest). It's pretty fun and has good graphix for a Flash game, alot of the really good stuff you need a Dragon Amulet for (Unfortunately you have to pay real $$ for one of these), but there's still alot that you can do with a free account. You can find more information about it at: www.dragonfable.com

Status
Not open for further replies.