• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonball Z: Supreme RPG V1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Dragonball Z: Supreme RPG V1.3 (Map)

Level 1
this is the offical version and i would tell u the name and map creater but i dont know if he did it on purpuse

Level 1
this is the offical version and i would tell u the name and map creater but i dont know if he did it on purpuse

Level 1

Level 1

Level 2
hey this is great, what does the patrol thing do?
and with the save, it doesnt give me the numbers! :shock:
neways, the map is awsome, but i think u should make it a bit more like the other Dbz map's when u can go off and on SS but it drains energy, so yeah, Great map! 4/5 :D

Level 2
You finaly got a map prewiew hu? well next just rename the map to a real name instead of "8".. lol
the name being like that is because of the map protection method.

hey this is great, what does the patrol thing do?
and with the save, it doesnt give me the numbers! icon_eek.gif
neways, the map is awsome, but i think u should make it a bit more like the other Dbz map's when u can go off and on SS but it drains energy
the patrol is explained in quests, save only works when someone else is in the game, the reason he does the SS the way he does is because he likes doing things differently.

Level 1
THe map Creator is HexenlordX OBVIOUSLY because his name is on the game screen and this is Dbz Supreme Rpg v1.3 AND THIS GAME KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: