• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I do not own this model. Just wanted to share it. It's a quite of a size model, but works in game.

Keywords:
Kalecgos
Contents

Dragon (Model)

Reviews
19:49, 22nd Dec 2012 -Grendel: this is not XGM, no rips ok i'm going to try and recreate it with only reforged model then. thx WIP 2 : exclusively made with reforged assets. Lore update : By Medivh's order a crow master had left one of the hidden...

M

19:49, 22nd Dec 2012
-Grendel: this is not XGM, no rips

In a normal scenario the term "HD" just refers to high quality assets, however in this specific context the term "HD" refers to the asset mode of Reforged called "HD", not just any high quality assets. This means the models should be specifically made for Reforged (with ORM textures, correct MDX format and so on). I asked @Archian to clarify this previously, however he may not have seen it. The original post states that the assets must be made specifically for Reforged, so I think that's the bottom line atm.
ok i'm going to try and recreate it with only reforged model then. thx

WIP 2 : exclusively made with reforged assets.

Lore update :

By Medivh's order a crow master had left one of the hidden keep to fetch a rare crystal holding void energy for his studies... But when he returned with it none of the usual magician guards welcomed him as he noticed a disrupted presence in the crystal of the invinsibility field...

As he rushed into the hidden corridor leading to it, the intense smell of blood and decay rose to his senses...

"Medivh's protect us..."

He whispered at this sight unfolding to his eyes : A lich and it's follower had risen from the depths of one of the last excavated tunnel and overun the magical facility. He watched through the massive obsidian rocks, as the bodies of his comrades rose from their suffering as dead mages to serve and summon, what the worst kind of monstruosity this land could produce...

Followed by the risen mages and the followers of the Lich they began chanting and channeling. The remnance took shape in a pool of blood by orders and spells of this bone-like mancer. It had arms plagued with ever moving parasites, fire burnt in his 6 eyes, a beast of both flesh and void element had took it's breath in the very sanctuary he had sworn to defend...

WIP 2 :

ravenclaw cultv2.JPG

Link to Gallery Entry : Entry for Hive's HD Terraining Contest #1 WIP 2