• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon TD V1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Dragon TD V1.3
Created by Destination9747

Map Description
Pick a Dragon worker from Dragon Nest, build towers and defend against the waves.
Every wave which reaches it's final destination, it will change it's lane.
Build your towers base on a strategy.
15 Waves are waiting to attack, wave 5, 10 and 15 are air.
All towers can attack air units but some of them are strong and some of them weak against them.
There are totally 7 types of builders: Night Dragon, Red Dragon, Green Dragon, Blue Dragon, Black Dragon, Faerie Dragon
Each builder has it's own special abiities
Screenshots
Note: Some pictures are from older versions.
227547-albums6708-picture73488.jpg

227547-albums6708-picture73379.jpg

227547-albums6708-picture73378.jpg

Features
19 Towers
15 Waves
2 Modes: Dragon Limitation and Unit Type
8 Player Map
Strategic

Changelog
Uploaded on HWK
10 Waves
12 Towers

Added 6 Towers
Balancing
Terrain Improve

Added 1 Mode
Added 5 Waves
Terrain Improved
Added Doodads

1 Mode Added
Terrain Improved
Balanced More

Keywords:
Tower Defence, Dragon, TD, Warcraft 3, III, Beta
Contents

Dragon TD V1.3 (Map)

Reviews
22:50, 12th Nov 2013 Orcnet: Review by IcyMind:

M

22:50, 12th Nov 2013
Orcnet: Review by IcyMind:
IcyMind;2410482 said:
Since the map looks pretty incomplete and has some mistakes here and there it should be posted in the "Map development" section of the forums and not here. I only managed to check the map quickly on single player, but I can tell much about the map.

I will review it quickly even though this map is in early development and needs much more.

[+]
- Multiple builders
- Being able to set game mode
- Custom loading screen/minimap preview
[/]
- No custom terrain, models or icons ingame.
[-]
- Some bugs/mistakes
- Several builders are useless
- Map is very empty and incomplete (Very few doodads, much open space, few options when it comes to building)

[BUGS & MISTAKES]
- Clicking Accept when selecting unit types will cause the dialogue to disappear without anything happening forcing you to restart/rehost.
- The lightning effect by the spawn got stuck after a few waves and didn't get removed (If that was the intention).
- Where are the lives? The creeps just went back to start and nothing happend.

Finally I only used the chaos builder because he outclassed the other builders with the attack speed and damage. Simply massing chaos towers without any upgrades doesn't make the map a lot of fun.

You should really just work on the map for now and forget about uploading until it has 30+ waves, 5+ towers on each builder with at least 1 upgrade on each tower.

Level 7
Since the map looks pretty incomplete and has some mistakes here and there it should be posted in the "Map development" section of the forums and not here. I only managed to check the map quickly on single player, but I can tell much about the map.

I will review it quickly even though this map is in early development and needs much more.

[+]
- Multiple builders
- Being able to set game mode
- Custom loading screen/minimap preview
[/]
- No custom terrain, models or icons ingame.
[-]
- Some bugs/mistakes
- Several builders are useless
- Map is very empty and incomplete (Very few doodads, much open space, few options when it comes to building)

[BUGS & MISTAKES]
- Clicking Accept when selecting unit types will cause the dialogue to disappear without anything happening forcing you to restart/rehost.
- The lightning effect by the spawn got stuck after a few waves and didn't get removed (If that was the intention).
- Where are the lives? The creeps just went back to start and nothing happend.

Finally I only used the chaos builder because he outclassed the other builders with the attack speed and damage. Simply massing chaos towers without any upgrades doesn't make the map a lot of fun.

You should really just work on the map for now and forget about uploading until it has 30+ waves, 5+ towers on each builder with at least 1 upgrade on each tower.