• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Hunters

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is My first map and plz point out the failures/bugs , and, if you want to, what i did right.
this map is BASED on the 1st tutorial in W3-RoC. In this map you need to make an human army and kill an powerfull enemy hero.

Custom/imported files Includes:
-models
*slimes
*dragons
*humans
*orcs
-hero
*human hero for the player =)
-Item
* An strong and usefull item,

Credits:
TGM TEAM
sellenisko
happytauren
peekay
zerox
Callahan

Keywords:
Campaign, champaign, Humans, Dragons, Orcs, player vs computer, hidden, models, model, custom drops, hero, heroes, custom items, items,
Contents

Dragon Hunters (Map)

Reviews
17:34, 28th Jun 2013 Orcnet:
Level 3
well im sorry to say you that its not work in that way, there are rules,
and an extrict rule here is proper credits is mandatory, ( a list of owners of the imported material)
if you dont do the credits, the map will be rejected, even if is the best map of the world.
you have to credit.
:vw_wtf: where was that rule ?!?!?!?!? oh well:vw_sleep: btw, thx for the info

Level 3
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/?s=&do=search&q=credit&match=all&titlesonly=0

Credit
"In order to upload a resource, you must have some part in the creation of the resource. All other authors and sources must be properly cited."

my review

good things
- the river seems nice, it can be better but for your skills it smooth good
- you used imported material

things that need improve
-description
-for a custom map you need a quest logs (see my screen)
- you have an icon crashed (see my screen)
-the terrain, the lordaeron set tile is okay, it can be better, but the problem is that red tile used from black citadel or blasted lands, it doesnt fit, its really ugly, some tiles you cant mix them even with the best glue paste, my advise is to use only lordaeron set.
-doodads, plants, rocks, that hill can have some, terrain need doodads to not be so empty.
-game play, is a limited melee, with some units model changed others cant be used, as melee, it doesnt have enough game play, as an altered, still game play reduced and not much worked, as campaing map, no history.
-also the paths are small to a confortable move of many units.

- so in the end the only good i see is imported material and a river that both can be better

with all the respect to you and your work, im sorry but im not voting for approval

i recommend you to see others maps, read tutorials, to improve your skills

if this map were mine... i will start over, and try to define, what do you want to do. melee? altered melee? a campaing chapter? rpg?
because the problem is that the definition of the map.

Screenshots
[tr]
hruy.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Well this is my first map so obviusly it can be better, and i think i will improve it, probably today, and i hope i manage to fix the crashed icon )=