• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dominated Maiev (Hair Update)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
UPDATE: The model now has a new icon and a hair color according to those dominated

The warden joins the prey at the Jailer's disposal and his revenge plan

Captura_de_pantalla_628.png

Captura_de_pantalla_629.png

Captura_de_pantalla_274.png

Captura_de_pantalla_275.png
Previews
Contents

Dominated Maiev (Model)

New Icon (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

Level 1
This model kills saving your map if it "stands" on it. But this model is very beautiful. I'm waiting for a fix or an explanation of what I did wrong!

Last edited:
This model kills saving your msp if it "stands" on it. But this model is very beautiful. I'm waiting for a fix or an explanation of what I did wrong!
I don't understand what you mean XD

Please I don't speak English so the terms like msp I don't know what it is write the full word if it doesn't bother you XD

Level 1
I don't understand what you mean XD

Please I don't speak English so the terms like msp I don't know what it is write the full word if it doesn't bother you XD
I dont speak English too xd
I mean if I place model like this (1 photo), then save and again open map...
This map will be destroyed

Attachments

• JsMO4tiSXAFSdC9MlSEqH_z76uSrbmtHmlhSebupIr0v2kupzUAL6OSm8PD99SuIjVl7fy7ODyTsW-jYvWRLF_eq.jpg
    JsMO4tiSXAFSdC9MlSEqH_z76uSrbmtHmlhSebupIr0v2kupzUAL6OSm8PD99SuIjVl7fy7ODyTsW-jYvWRLF_eq.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 47
  • PiP4DRJQ31KtbZJgPP4F0DCCm9liloY8HDTrnhhiB0ZQipkoIGo7yjJgUuAT8KWcGhmrkIZtcC7CKWNDlP0Y4wEP.jpg
    PiP4DRJQ31KtbZJgPP4F0DCCm9liloY8HDTrnhhiB0ZQipkoIGo7yjJgUuAT8KWcGhmrkIZtcC7CKWNDlP0Y4wEP.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 47
I dont speak English too xd
I mean if I place model like this (1 photo), then save and again open map...
This map will be destroyed
That's not my fault, it's reforged's fault, it's happening to many creators on their maps, it's an error that's been around since 1.33, you can ask the Chronicles of the Second War and they'll tell you that the same error is happening to them