• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dipi11

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipi11

D

dipi11

Hi!! im dipi11, i wont be able to help anyone that much right now, but i wanted to do this and stuff cuz i see a bunch of stuff that i can download for warcraft 3 and i want to get my little "dragons" out of their eggs and into grown dragons, on a website, not real life! :grin:

so hi everyone and im hoping i can make alot of friends, get my dragons, download more stuff, and hopefully be able to help other people some more and look forward to uploading sum stuff on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.