• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diemos

Keywords:
demon knight black warrior
Contents

Diemos (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 14th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (9) Excellent! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-]...
Level 1
hmm... i put him with devotion aura and its center was in hes foot xD so when hes running the aura is going with the foot... but it sure looks very good :D

Level 2
Nice work man!!! I really like it & it will be perfect for my game.:thumbs_up:
Problem is tat i can't import it to the game:cry:

Level 5
i like very much but when i look on it it seems that there is something thats wrong i dont know what

Level 4
id say this good for warcraft 3 maps about warhammer mark of chaos
he can be a chaos lord in those warhammer maps 4/5 because it still used the same warcraft 3 anim. of the paladin
maybe you can change the book into a rune or something chaotic

Level 3
Hmmm...!
It's no doubt that the model was great but the attack animation was the same as the hammer animation of a paladin.

3/5