• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

desync

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
something here is making my map desync later on (not the beginning) and 1-2 players get dropped

• fhghfg
    • Acontecimientos
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 360.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Acciones
      • Jugador - Set the current research level of Upgrade attack to 1 for Neutral hostil
      • Grupo de jugadores - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Bucle: Acciones
          • Hero - Make (Picked player) Heroes gain 175.00% experience from future kills
      • Custom script: call DestroyTrigger(GetTriggeringTrigger())

Level 16
  • fhghfg
  • Events
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 360.00 seconds
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Player - Set the current research level of Upgrade attack to 1 for Neutral hostile
    • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Hero - Make (Picked player) Heroes gain 175.00% experience from future kills
    • Custom script: call DestroyTrigger(GetTriggeringTrigger())
If I translated correctly, I don't see anything wrong with this trigger. You could try removing the custom script and see if that makes a difference. If not, it is something else causing desyncs. Possibly other triggers, map corruption, or fault models or something.

Level 3
fault models or something.
yeah i also create 2 units in that trigger and give them a variable (i didnt post that here because i thought that couldnt be the problem)

so now i null the variables and removed their auras wich is a custom model, maybe thats it

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.