• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destroying Evil At Mount Everust2010

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
[c]

Destroy Evil at Mount Everust 2010

Map created by DeathChef

You're mighty spirit was sent to the deaths of mount Everust to destroy the evil there from your species. You have been sent 43 different heroes to take over there body's to help you finish your quest.

Remember that all of the heroes haven't been modified and are from the campaigns and melee.[/c]

These are the changes since i posted the first one on Epic War
  • Added extra heroes from campaign levels.
  • Terrain look changed completely
  • Fixed triggers
  • Balanced/added items
  • And a whole lot more

Sorry if this description isnt finished yet as from I havnt had time and wanted to release it this year as from I am going to a new years party plz no complaint of discription until next two days and also screen shots will be added.

Keywords:
Destroying, Evil, at, Mount, Everust
Contents

Destroying Evil At Mount Everust2010 (Map)

Reviews
12:17, 31st Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 9
[c] Destroy Evil at Mount Everust 2010
Map created by DeathChef

Sorry if this description isnt finished yet as from I havnt had time and wanted to release it this year as from I am going to a new years party plz no complaint of discription until next two days and also screen shots will be added.

Spelling/coding mistakes

and 92KB doesn't seem very impressive

Level 28
You're mighty spirit was
It's "your".
There is a very simple trick for this (which really isn't a trick at all).
Do not shorten the words.
Then you get "You are mighty spirit was", which obviously isn't correct - get it right next time.

And uhh, seriously... if you're going to use campain-heroes, do it correctly.
I'm glad you left Cenarius out of it (overpowered), but Archimonde? He's got divine armor, chaos attack, spell immunity and freaking epic abilities.
Long cooldown for those spells? Yeah, but at level 1 he can summon either 2 infernals (1 minute I believe) or 3 doomguards for uhh... all eternity (forever).
By the time I came to the last boss, I had an army of 6 infernals, infinite doomguards and even more fel stalkers.
The last boss couldn't even try to attack me, and if he could he couldn't do any damage either way.

Other overpowered heroes include Gul'dan, Arthas and all other heroes with the spell "Divine shield".
Yes. that spell is extremely overpowered, let me explain why.
All heroes with that spell also have devotion aura and attribute bonus.
First you level divine shield to level 3 (with devotion aura being level 2 when you're level 5).
At level 6, pick devotion aura and then just keep improving attribute bonus (holy light and resurrection are the worst spells ever in this game).

Good, now you have 45 seconds invulnerability and those 15 seconds you AREN'T invulnerable you can't even die (high armor, high regen).
Ohh, and if you do need HP quickly, you can convert 50 mana to 100HP because... you know, divine shield costs 25 mana (and while divine shield is active you don't need healing), so by the time you DO need HP, your mana pool is full - and because those attribute bonuses, your intelligence (thus mana and mana regen) is also quite high.

And Kil'jaeden is underpowered, he doesn't have any abilities and his overall stats kinda suck.

Next time: make 5 heroes of your own and actually try making them any good instead of copying all of Blizzard's heroes.
Those heroes don't fit in this type of game and make you seem really lazy.
Also, the more heroes you have, the worse the game will be (unless you're an advanced mapper).
More heroes = more problems balancing, more problems making them original, more problems making them good, more problems making them differ from eachother etc.
That's why I advice you to create as few heroes as possible while still being able to choose carefully (3 main classes should always be available: warrior, archer, mage - how you name them is your choice).

The attack/armor-icons also screamed "look, I can change icons!".
Which isn't good (icons should fit the game, they aren't there to make you look better).