• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destroy it v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Supernickman 32
Destroy It

A small minigame where you play as Stone Crusher to destroy all red walls in the map. An timer is started at the start of the game, so you can play some new record.

Features:

- mini game
- make time record
- rescue the girl
- destroy all red walls
- over 100 walls to destroy
- single player only

image.png

image.png

Some else stuff about map:

Map is not such big, coherent or fun like dota, but it has some relaxing potential.

Credits:

This map was made by Simon476.

Keywords: mini game, sport, timer, record, red, wall, rescue, girl, jaina, peasant, stone, crusher, destroy it, rock, music, weather, rain

Keywords:
mini game, sport, timer, record, red, wall, rescue, girl, jaina, peasant, stone, crusher, destroy, it, rock, music, weather, rain
Contents

Destroy it v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
15:47, 21st Apr 2016 Ardenian: Please clarify author status. Do you have the permission to upload the map ? Please also note that the map is by far too simple to be approved on Hiveworkshop.

M

15:47, 21st Apr 2016
Ardenian: Please clarify author status.
Do you have the permission to upload the map ?

Please also note that the map is by far too simple to be approved on Hiveworkshop.

Level 8
Off the review Episode 6: Destroy it v1.0

Read This
For first i wanted to say i not make classically review style if say this basic then that means i just say what i think about maps. Let's begin.

Off the reviews Episode 6: Destroy it v1.0
What is Destroy it?
Game created for relaxation after hard day you come home angry download this map and destroy wall and in background play's Rock'n Roll.

For a final.
I could recommend this to thous who need relax after hard day.

Rate.
- Total points 69.8 = 9
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awesome 70/70 = 10
Good ,but could be better 50/70 = 9
Not bad 40.9/70 = 8
Nicely 35/70 = 7
Too hard to you? 28.5/70 = 6
You tried ,but only half 20/70 = 5
Nice ,but with this you never be good mapmaker 15.5 =4
Try harder 10/70 = 3
Thanks seat down two 5/70 = 2
This sucks 0/70 = 1

Tested the map, here's my review

1- No preview image
2- No map description
3- No description on the Loading Screen
4- No quests or hints about what I must do in the game
5- Very simple and boring terrain which is completely flat
6- Very simple and boring gameplay (All I do is right click)

Overall, I'll rate this map 2/5, will change my rating when you improve it. you can also tell me if you don't like my review and I'll gladly remove my comment/rating from your map.

Last edited: