• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

demon hunter with bladestorm anim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hey everyone, i 've juz thought a cool model:
wat if a demon hunter has a bladestorm animation and effect so he can use the bladestorm ability, it will b really cool! :twisted:

well can some modeller take up dis request plz, coz i think it will b useful 4 anyone on dis site!

i remember the DH has a spinning attack animation, probably can use that as a base, then add on the bladestorm effect. i'm kinda nooby so i post dis request for good modellers 2 do :oops:

Level 4
no, it wont work. try to open the hellscream or bladmaster model u will c. they all hav a animation called 'attack walk stand spin', it's that anim that makes the actual model spin when it use bladestorm.

the 'effect' model u talkin about is just the windy effect but not the spinning animation.

i've tried to transfer dis anim from blademaster to demonhunter, but it doesn't work, becoz the bones n stuffs do not match.

thatz y i seek help here, nd hope som professional modellers can do dis job.

Status
Not open for further replies.