• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CYBER T-rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
first of all i would like to thank all of you players that are on the hive workshop. when i came here i didnt know a thing about the models, but with a lot patience, i learned, i would like to thank you all for what you taught me.
i would also like to thank all the players who make models i like almost all of them…sorrry to be bothering you once again but i would really appreciat if you helped me on this little thing.
i would like your help on this cyber t-rex model (that lookes like the one that i have here)
i know that im annoing im always asking you guys for help and all of you are probably tired of me but i really would like your help.heres some pictures of the guy that i would like.what i want more is the head, torso ang the robot hand. i know its not a t-rex but thats the closest that i found.

THE BACK WITH THE SPIKES I WOULD ALSO LIKE

http://www.geocities.com/godzillauniverse/CyberGodzilla.html

www.scifijapan.com/.../28/godzilla-the-series/

first of all i would like to thank all of you players that are on the hive workshop. when i came here i didnt know a thing about the models, but with a lot patience, i learned, i would like to thank you all for what you taught me.
i would also like to thank all the players who make models i like almost all of them…sorrry to be bothering you once again but i would really appreciat if you helped me on this little thing.
i would like your help on this cyber t-rex model (that lookes like the one that i have here)
i know that im annoing im always asking you guys for help and all of you are probably tired of me but i really would like your help.heres some pictures of the guy that i would like.what i want more is the head, torso ang the robot hand. i know its not a t-rex but thats the closest that i found.

THE BACK WITH THE SPIKES I WOULD ALSO LIKE

http://www.geocities.com/godzillauniverse/CyberGodzilla.html

www.scifijapan.com/.../28/godzilla-the-series/

Well the link are not working, so I recommend you repairing them.

Level 5
Excuse eas alone to show the imagens the are these........

CyberGodzilla.jpg

Juv1.jpg

R_gino_by_rexbiteandspinopark.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.