• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crits. for model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
thesupernoob.jpg

Well its a new model, I have yet to skin.
gimme comments now!

Level 10
All in all pretty good. I assume its for warcraft!? I would increase the detail on the face. Maybe extrude the googles and recess them in the hood, fix up the "reverberator" a bit (unless you'll add detail with skin). Add alittle chest detail to break up the large flat section, maybe straps to hold the tanks with a center buckle. Other than those two things, he's well preportioned, I love the hands!, and the gun is nice too!

Level 1
How do you make that model? In Gmax? Cannot you tell me a little how you make it? Is everything a big "Geo" (2 with gun) ???

Level 10
Hands is way 2 detailed, if you're gonna mass these, then you better reduce the polies there, and let the skin do its job.
If it's a hood, then it's ok, but if not you might consider making a neck.
The oxygen tanks are good.
mask could be a little smaller, not so wide.
And the spikes on the gun seem uneccersary since it wont be noticed in-game.
This is really good, but rely on the skin more.

Level 5
Please tell me how to do. It looks really cool by me. is it in gmax? Are you using a sphare? That you form like a Unit??? Is it how you do?
Please answear

Level 5
but if you are using Cube as i think you were going to write (you wrote vube) , you must use more than 1 cube?

Level 5
so one Cube from the chest and shoudlers to bellie? And the arms shall be on that cube? How do i make the arms? shall i split them from the side of the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.