• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Could Some One Make This AI for Me (or tell me how to make it myslef)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It is very hard, my friend and I are working on doing AI ourselves for the new AOS, The Great Siege. Tell me what you cant do and I will try to help you. :) Also, I am a lot more active on The Great Siege Forums and so is my friend, the main maker of the map. We are both very good with triggers, just go on there and ask about it in the chat section or something. :) Ill be glad to help

Level 21
Huh! Just send me the map and I will make the AI script for you, an enoguh good one for a TD, cause I am the best AI script maker from HiveWorkshop.
And, tell me what kind of AI you want (choiceable AI dificulty, what player to be AI, what command needs to be type to activate the AI etc.). I will do my best to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.