• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Communism Aura - Agghhh Motherland !

Hammer and Sickle Aura.
Made from scratch with Milkshape !

Have fun with it.
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sides in any way. Thanks.

Keywords:
Soviet, communist, commie, red, star, sickle, hammer
Contents

Communism Aura - Agghhh Motherland ! (Model)

Reviews
11:53, 28th Jun 2008 Pyritie: Great for no custom textures!
Level 1
little help plz?

love this model, and i kinda wanna change selection circles to this... but i have no idea how to.... any suggestions ppl? anyway 5/5

Level 1
Hurrah companions! For communism! We will go to drink vodka with Russian bears, I Russian, mongrels! Кароче пацаны америкосы думают что мы бухаем водку с Русскими медведями, вот тупые бляди, ваша страна сосёт хуи у бомжей подзаборных. Отсосите пидоры

Last edited:
I didn't expect his to make any of these. He doesn't really take requests anyways, right?

Not to sound like an asshole here, but I really don't do requests willy-nilly, just because you or someone else want something done right now.
Show me progress of your project and bring it to a playable state and to a state where you can openly release it and then I will gladly help you, if I have the time to do so.

And no, I will not make ANY resource that is against the site rules, the laws against the country I am living in and that I morally object to.

I wasn't trying to make you sound bad or anything, I fully understand that you don't accept requests, so I won't bother to ask.

Cmon, you know you don't have any time.

Your on the "Dark Side Of The Moon", so how are the aliens over there? Must be pretty good for them to have your modeling skills over there makin' their tanks.

Is this supposed to be funny? What are you trying to get from this?