• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

COMMANDOS: MEN OF DUTY (CAMPAING)

Seria del agrado de ustedes intentar jugar Commandos en Warcraft 3?

• si

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Muy buenas a todos. Alguna vez alguien jugo Commandos? la verdad es uno de mis juegos de estrategia favoritos por lo que estoy intentando "recrear" tan buen juego obvio llevado a la plaraforma de warcraft 3. Como no soy muy bueno creando los detonadores, desearia saber si alguien se ofrece para poder hacer las cinematicas asi como poder establecer las misiones y AI para los escenarios. Gracias de antemano, soy nuevo en esto.

English:
Very good to everyone. Did someone ever juice Commandos? the truth is one of my favorite strategy games so I'm trying to "recreate" such obvious good game taken to the warcraft 3 platform. As I'm not very good at creating triggers , I would like to know if someone offers to do the cinematics as well as being able to establish the missions and AI for the scenarios. Thanks in advance, I'm new to this.
aaaa.png
asdas.png
Commandos-810x400.jpg
dasdaaa.png
ddd.png
dddd.png
ddss.png
dfdf.png
dsadsaa.png
fdsfds.png
fff.png
fsdfs.png