• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

cold days v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-people how made this map hunter778(mi) and riperrek90

the map itself is totally in notherand style

changes two the race´s

- nightelf
nightelf can now make pandaren and furblogs

-orc
orc can now make ogres

-human can now make archers and a dragon(lvl6) and a harpy

- the undead can now make neuribans and skeletons

i made some watfals in the map and there are enough gold mines everything is whit hostile units
you of course get item´s by killing them but some time´s you get the same item’s sorry for that but that has to do whit the custom table

Keywords:
human,undead,neuribans,ogres,elf,notherend,water,colddays,cold,days
Contents

cold days v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
17:12, 26th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
Well, I tried it. Seriously, the content doesn't make any sense. The icon positions are also messed up, and..anyway, there is no point in it, sorry.
Also, dragons and _harpies_ from a Gryphon Aviary?

And your grammar is terrible. Even the facing of the units is spoiled.

Level 3
Advice:
Improve the terrain(use less cliffs more height tools,use more tile variation,put more enviroment etc),
Improve the description(put some box,links,pic,color text etc),
Make it a little more original and balance it a little(make a new race,put even more original units on the old races,change the names of structures,units,heroes etc).

Level 4
sorry for the typos i am not english i did my best on it but not good enogh i think
about the dragons and harphy's for the humans the are the just cause humans dont have anithing difrent only archers there is nothing els so i hat to made somting up

i know for sure there typos in this measege as wel so sorry for that two
ooh and about the map itzelf its won of my first won's:smile:

Level 7
Well, i dont mind terrain, but- when making new race, change description of buildings, and add upgrades. Humans have archers, but the dont have upgrades for them. And humans never seen harpyes before. and all these things. but im not one of those noobs who say thats its crappy. And furbolgs dont live in northrend.