• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Chapters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
You know them you love them its Project 1,000. Which is gathering all the knowledge of the Internet. And so far 905 space marine chapters have been submitted!
I also submitted my chapter. And it is legitalimly in the database. as chapter 124!

Here the website.
http://philipsibbering.com/blog/1000-chapters/
Not only that but I want people if they haven't already to make this group active again!
Also this is the question of the form. Is it a good idea to do this or is this just out of the question to make chapters up?

Level 3
hmm I like it man.

It seems fine in my books because the original ones where made up in some dudes head so why not?

Level 2
What about making up things like Chaos Legions, Ork Clans, Eldar Craftworlds, Necron Tomb Worlds, Tau Hunter Cadres, or even Kroot Kindreds?
Twould be awesome!

Level 3
I believe that they may add those I know there going to add name generators for those don't know about the painter addition though

Status
Not open for further replies.