• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

CHAOS LEGION REQUEST (MODELERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
HMMM I NEED THESE 4 CHARACTERS FOR A MAP CALLED CHAOS LEGION BASED ON THE SAME GAME IF ANY GOOD QUALITY MODELERS LIKE BLACK STAND CAN HELP HERE ARE PICTURES TO HELP YOU HELP ME. THIS SI VERY IMPORTANT CUZ... WELL IT JUST IS SO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP:

art03.jpg

Chaos_Legion_02.jpg

THE VILLAN (DELACROIX)

page04.php

Chaos_Legion_03.jpg

GIRL 1 (SIELA)

Chaos_Legion_04.jpg

GIRL 2 ARCIA

Chaos_Legion_01.jpg

THE HERO SIEG
SOME SCREENSHOT FOR THE ANIMATIONS

35.jpg

32.jpg

29.jpg

01.jpg

08.jpg

img3f301989a88b5.jpg

38.jpg

36.jpg

Level 25
You must be a pretty crappy requester for expecting people to answer your REQUESTS

Remember: We get NOTHING out of using our OWN effort to make these. Oh, but we get credit! you say. Yeah? Well credit is what you should be getting anyway from someone using your model/skin/icon/spell/etc.

Oh, and there's like... 3 people on this website who can make animations from scratch, so even if someone did decide to make it, they'd just use normal unit animations

Level 6
all i can do is request i am still learning how to use gmax... and i know its hard to do animations from scratch i just put the screenshots in case someone wanted to do animations but i dont mind if the animations are from units in wc3, as long as sieg gets his original stand pose which i dont think should be that complicated since he is justs standing :p ... anyways i know must of you people are busy so all i can do is wait for someone to help me or learn to make models myself and when i reach a certain level to make it look like the pictures (which will take ages for me to do that) ill make the models then... thanks for your time :D
oh and MR. moderator i know you people dont get anything from making models yet you still make them just as us map makers dont get anything and we still make them hoping that someone would enjoy it... its all about the satisfaction... at leats thats what i think but i dunno thats just me

Level 6
sorry, anyways i have found a modeler for the chaos legion project.... also working on an other map with Mavus and Vicky, i dont know when the models will be done but if anyone wants to participate of the chaos legion project (meaning more modelers terrain experts and good spell makers) they are welcome... furthermore ill be laucnhing a website for maps, so if you want a small place to host your personal projects or maps feel free to contact me wc3sear.ch is a big community and some good work are not seen do to the constant posting. Its just a hosting place so dont think i am trying to make competition with this website, i love this place!... anyways thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.