• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Castle Wars

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Castle Wars:

Description:
Two kingdoms, not so different, fighting for dominance, but there are only two ways to succeed: One - Cut down the Tree of Victory in the middle of the map, or Two - Kill the other king. But both lead to war and violence, have fun.

Comments:
Castle Wars is a very old game I made when I was a kid. It’s very simple; two players fight each other for victory. You can win by two ways, cutting down the large Ashenvale tree in the crossroads, or kill the enemy’s hero (king.) Gather gold by building houses, and lumber by cutting down trees in the northwest and the southeast corners of the map. Sadly, you are forced to be human, and there are few custom units.

Created by DV; Uploaded by Insane Co.: D.V. and Insane Co mean the same person. D.V. is too short to be my username, so I put Insane Co instead. I'm not stealing someone's maps.

Keywords:
DV, insane co, war, castle, medieval, battle
Contents

Castle Wars (Map)

Reviews
00:33, 21st Nov 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected