• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't download maps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've been trying to download maps, and I keep coming up with an error when the map gets to 99%

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLMZC123\Final%20Fantasy%20Epic% 20RPG%20v0.8.6[1].w3x

This was when I was trying to dl FF Epic RPG by Ilyas. Help?...

It just tells me the path doesn't exist. And the "KLMZC123" part of it changes every time I try to dload even if it is the same map.

And my temp internet file amount of disk space to use is 16520MB.

Level 5
Do you mean on Bnet? And does this only happen when u try to dl that map in particular? Can u dl other maps?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Thread moved to tech support forum.

Sounds like your Hard Drive Disc is full or atleast the storage area for your browser is.

Delete all tempory internet files and old files not used and then try downloading again.

Also is it only that map or do you get the same problem downloading other maps from our map section? If it is only that map it could be that the file on our database is curropt so its not your problem. However if it is all maps than the fault is yours and hopefully the above will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.