• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

can someone make...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
can someone make the BE in this picture, with all the correct animations for a unit plzz, i also would like it to have a sword that looks elvish, and when it is standing one of the animations does acatly what u are seeing :emote_grin: if someone can make i would ber happy:

Attachments

• BE.JPG
    BE.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 116
Level 10
Lol, ever heard of the spell breaker in wc3?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 95
Level 7
It is indeed, a lot better, and for probably having atleast 4x the ammount of polygons, I would assume it would.

It does look cool, but I don't think it would be worth it to compromise about 300 KB's for a model that is relatively the same to a model in the game.

But it is your request, but I would still suggest you ask an animator to re-animate it for you.

I know of a location of a Footman-style of Blood-elf with a sword, and a relatively low filesize if I recall, if you PM me I can get the URL for you, as I wait in the chat for an admin to get on to see if I can post outside resources, as long as I give credit to the maker.

Sorry for the long read

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

The easiest way, I assume, would be to use Oinkerwinkle's animation transfer and transfer the default Spellbreaker's animations onto the higher poly one.

And this, you could do yourself. Just use this tutorial.

Level 10
Try when making a request to make the title like this:
[Model/terrain/icon/] - [name of model/terrain/icon]
Ex - [Terrain] - [Hilly Grassland]
I wish you luck with your future requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.