• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can I Disable the word "Loading" in the loading bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
As far as i know, you can't disable it. You can make a custom loading text for "LOADING" , "Press any key to continue" and "Waiting for other players" but the map has to load before these changes can be made, so the L O A D I N G will not change until players play another game.

There is no use in doing this as from that can get anoying if the person wnts to play another game and then he sees your loading bar text e.g. Angel Arena Allstars, as from I do not recoment this to try to make your map look better as from this problem also occures when you change the text for the computer players in game interface for instance if you change the text from Computer (insane) to AI Mega the people but play your game will have to wait untill after your game for this to occure, so I seggest that you dont do this and keep it under notes. Thx for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.