• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaigns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I tried with my friends, but it takes too much time, and it is very hard. We wanted to make 2 campaigns for the beginning:

Undead campaign (which is a very old idea)- Arthas sends Anub'arak to help Kel'Thuzad to siege Ironforge. First they deal with the Forsaken (Sylv flees with her minion), then they split beneath the forests of Khaz'Modan, doing separate missions, and they regroup beneath the walls of Ironforge. After killing Magni, Anub'arak returns to Northend.

Blood elf campaign- Illidan is death, now Kil'Jaeden wants Kael to summon him through the Sunwell promising big power to his race, Kael kills Kel'Thuzad, but when the summon ends Kil'Jaeden actually kills Kael. The BL enters Azeroth again, and in the last mission Vashj has to run through the forest filled with demons to rejoin the survived BE and flee to Kalimdor with them. This is the shortest as possible.

Level 8
I have a long description of the complete stories, but this is the shortest version, possible. I was thinking about it for so many years, improving it and hopping that I will have free time to start something, but I always stop right after chapter 1. My friends and I have done 3 chapters for the Undead campaign somewhere in 2006, but we quit at the end. It need so much dedication and denial and there is just too little free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.