• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Call the Sky spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
If any of you guys have played tides of blood, you'll know what im talking about, if not heres a basic overview:
Call the Sky (more than 1 level)
1000 AoE (selectable, not instant)
Channelling
The caster summons multiple meteors to fall from the sky, each dealing X damage , 100 times level
the meteors fall randomly withing the AoE, and destroy trees etc...
lasts X amount of seconds
meteors fall at the rate of 1 every .75 seconds, configureable if possible plz.

+rep if done.

Level 14
Ghost765,

Hey there! I think I'll help you out here, by pointing out that you can use the Rain of Chaos ability for this spell. Just edit the fields and you have it. Unless, you are talking about adding somthing diffrent, if so, I will see what I can do.

~Asomath

Level 14
Hm, well actually there is. When you create a custom rain of chaos, you will see the field "Ability for unit creation". You must create another inferno spell, and instert it into that field. In that inferno spell you can edit the damage and stun duration.

~Asomath

Status
Not open for further replies.