• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNZealotDH

Reactions: deepstrasz
Corresponding icon to my skin.

- - - - - - - - - -

You are free to download this icon and use it as you wish.

Editing or redistributing without my permission is FORBIDDEN.

- - - - - - - - - -

Update #1 : New screenshot. Sharper, new angle, no glow.

Update #1.5 : Fixed.

Update #1.75 : Set skin to corresponding resource.

Keywords:
zealot, crusader, paladin, bandit, spear thrower, creep, the, red, legion, aeon of strife, AoS, Zodiac, darkmoon, hero, DH, noob, newb
Contents

BTNZealotDH (Icon)

Reviews
01:09, 3rd Apr 2010 enjoy: Please put the skin as corresponding resource :) Pyramidhea@d: Corresponding resource approved.

M

01:09, 3rd Apr 2010
enjoy: Please put the skin as corresponding resource :)

Pyramidhea@d: Corresponding resource approved.

Level 13
oh, so a screenshot icon can be approved here?
i thought icons are supposed to be freehand?
guess i need to read more rules afterall

For the most part, they are. But if it corresponds to a model/skin, you can have an icon just be a screenshot of the model/skin.

Rules said:
If RDZ makes a gorgon unit model and uploads it to the site, he is allowed to upload in the icons section ONE icon obtained through a screenshot of the Gorgon, with the condition that the icon is decent (screenshot taken decently) and that a link to Gorgon model is included in the icon's description.

Level 13
Updated. Still a screenshot icon, but I made it sharper than last time.

EDIT - Updated. No actual changes were made. It appears it was uploaded improperly, but it should be fixed now and you should be able to see the changes from the first update.

EDIT -
enjoy said:
Please put the skin as corresponding resource :)

I could have sworn I did this already. Fixed, anyways.

Last edited: