• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTorch

It is a torch icon that I made in my spare time.

Keywords:
torch match fire
Contents

BTNTorch (Icon)

Reviews
Werewulf: If this icon is brute cnp then NO BRUTE CNP TEXTURES/icons ALLOWED. Read the sites icon submission rules. Icons must at least be 50% freehand and im not sure on this, it looks rather smudged and photo like which suspects it of brute cnp...

M

Werewulf: If this icon is brute cnp then NO BRUTE CNP TEXTURES/icons ALLOWED. Read the sites icon submission rules. Icons must at least be 50% freehand and im not sure on this, it looks rather smudged and photo like which suspects it of brute cnp.

Edit: Still abit..blurry, but looks nice, far better than before. Approved as it looks great and its of freehand content (abit too photographic looking if you ask me) and works ingame.